The Flash Grenade has been developed for Airsoft and Paintball players who's game play is in low light, urban, CQB etc.. It delivers a low bang and white flash that confuses your opponent allowing you time to enter the room and dispose of you newly confused foe. Unlike the MK5 Thunderflash, the noise report of the Flash Grenade is much lower in pitch and overall volume. Fuse Delay: Approx 4-6 seconds
The product effect from a flash grenade is from the base of the tube, so unlike the MK5 the tube is not destroyed upon ignition.
Super easy to use and deploy, the wire pull flash grenade is a master piece of pyro designed especially for Airsoft and Mil-Sim training.
Effect: Noise report and white flash
Effective Area: 5 Meters+
Effect Report: Max120db @ 5 Meters
Ignition Type: Enola Gaye Wire Pull
Composition: Weight 3.0 grams
Water Resistant Outer: No
• Pyrotechnic Article
• For persons of 18 years and over ONLY.
• Safety Distance = 10 m
• Wear eye and hand protection
• Keep away from sources of heat, sparks and open
• Do Not Use near easily flammable material e.g.
fuel, tinder dry foliage.
DO NOT throw at animals.
• The manufacturer will not accept liability whatsoever where
these pyrotechnics are misused or where the product has been
tampered with and/or customised.
• Handle with Care, Do Not subject to grinding, shock or friction.
• Once ignited and deployed Do Not return to the device within 5
• Do Not Use in Public or Sports Places without the proper