This 20 pack of indoor fireworks includes an eclectic mix of 8 varieties of indoor fireworks - enough to make a whole mini fireworks display!
Each pack of Retro indoor fireworks contains:
* Snakes - The original indoor firework
* Blazing Bengals - Flashing flaming paper sticks that burn in tiger stripes
* Disco Inferno - Flashing colourful bursts of light
* Hocus Pocus - a miniature eruption of glowing rubble
* Flash Gordon - bright flashing flames
* Puff the Magic Dragon - Smoking, flaming whiskers of the mythical beast himself
* Sizzling Strobes - Disco Strobing Fireworks
* Magic Autumn Leaves - Paper leaves that slowly smoulder and wither away
If you remember Indoor Fireworks Nostalgically from your youth, you will not be disappointed with these modern reproductions of each classic indoor firework!
If you have never before had the excitement and wonder of indoor fireworks then get ready for an experience you will not easily forget!
Top tips for using indoor fireworks
These can produce some smoke and soot, so do ensure you use these in a well ventilated area. If you turn smoke alarms off, do not forget to put them back on afterwards. Just because they are called indoor fireworks does not mean of course you can not take them out in the garden which is an ideal place to let them off.
Keep these away from children – the tablets look like sweets but these are definitely NOT to be handled by children. Remember, as small as they are, they are still fireworks.
Before lighting, separate them into light and dark effects. Dog poo (snakes), ferns and puffing smokes should be done with the lights on. Everything else should be done in the dark.
These can burn quite hot, so never use these on anything except an old plate or piece of metal that you do not mind throwing away afterwards.
These packs are so much more fun when you can light the tablets properly, so always use either a good quality lighter (with a turbo flame) or a mini chefs torch or similar. You will find it very hard going trying to use matches.