Traditional Chinese Flying Lanterns.
These traditional 'Khoom Fay' or 'Khom Loy' lanterns were invented 1800 years ago by Zhuge Liang (181- 234AD China), they are a great addition or alternative to fireworks and create an amazing view when launched in multiples, especially at night!
Traditionally used in Chinese and Thai celebrations, Chinese Flying Lanterns are a beautiful and fascinating way to light up the sky that?s becoming increasingly popular throughout the world for any kind of event.
Flying Lanterns are traditionally known as ?Khom Fay? or ?Khom Loy? in China and have been used for nearly two thousand years. It was believed that wishes written on lanterns would rise up to the heavens and come true.
The Sky Lantern is made from flame-retardant, 100% bio-degradable materials and the frame is made from Bamboo - a wood that is quickly replenished.
A quieter, gentler alternative to fireworks, flying lanterns are the safe, simple and perfect way to create an amazing visual display in the sky! These flying lanterns are very simple to set up, just follow the easy instructions on the back of the pack and you will have your lantern up in the air in no time.
While they look phenominal, Chinese Flying Lanterns are only for adults because of the use of fire.
* Only use in very calm conditions.
* Only use in open spaces and not near to buildings.
* Not suitable for use by children under 18.
* Never use near airports, under flight paths, near pylons or overhead
* Do not use near anything that may catch fire, such as dry crops or
* Keep a fire extinguisher or bucket of water nearby.
* This product is not a toy and should not be used by children.
* Do not tie anything or add any weight at all to the lantern.
* Do not use if you are under the influence of alcohol.