We can ship to any location in the uk excluding Ireland
CUSTOMER COLLECTION - FREE
INDOOR FIREWORKS - £5
OUTDOOR FIREWORKS - £15
Please note, we can deliver anywhere in the uk excluding Ireland but due to UK firework regulations on the transportation of hazardous goods, the shipping costs are more expensive than normal goods. As a means of minimising customer charges, we have absorbed the majority of the costs ourselves and only charge £15 for any sized order for outdoor fireworks or £5 for indoor fireworks.
Please make sure you are available to take delivery or the carriers will charge an additional delivery charge for re-delivery which we will have to debit from your card.
Our aim is to provide the best possible service to all of our customers by providing a fast efficient delivery for your fireworks to your door. If you need any more information please do not hesitate to contact us on 01619695500
We use special couriers and royal mail for deliverys depending on the type of goods that you order. Delivery from the courier is weekdays only between 7.30am till 6.30pm. You can also pick up your order from our shop to avoid any delivery charge.
COLLECTION FROM SHOP
If you want to collect your order from our shop the shop is open between 10am till 5pm we are sometimes at the shop a bit later in the evening so please phone first to arrange a collection time.
UK ORDERS ( EXCLUDING IRELAND )
We charge a standard rate of £15 for all orders of outdoor fireworks and £5 for indoor fireworks. Delivery is between 2-5 days we will email or phone you to let you know that your order is being dispatched.
UK SAME DAY ORDERS
If you require delivery of your fireworks on the same day of your order this can be done for £100 but delivery is restricted to the manchester area.
Please make sure that when you enter a delivery address in our secure online order form there will be someone at that address to receive and sign for the delivery, enabling us and our delivery service providers to get the item(s) to you. There is the option in the order form to enter an alternative address for delivery (e.g. place of work, neighbour, etc.) if you or someone else on your behalf are unavailable during the weekday to receive the package(s).
On rare occasions and in the interests of security and for the protection of genuine customers as well as ourselves we reserve the right to deliver goods ordered to the card holder's billing address even if an alternative address for delivery has been given.
1. In exceptional circumstances customers sometimes request that the package or packages be left for them unsigned for and in a specified location (e.g. garden shed, porch, garage, etc.). Our Independent Delivery Service Company require our authorisation before this can be done, and we can only agree to it on the express understanding that neither we nor our Independent Delivery Service Company can accept any responsibility or liability should the package or packages go missing.
2. Under normal circumstances and for packages sent by our Independent Delivery Service Company, our delivery partner will attempt to deliver the goods. If after the first attempt delivery cannot be completed the package will be held at a local depot (usually a calling card with branch details will be left for you by the delivery driver), and the customer will need to contact the branch or visit personally to collect the package. Should it be necessary for our delivery partner to attempt delivery a second or more times an extra charge will apply.
3. We reserve the right to alter and change the methods of delivery, charges, and the delivery suppliers we use.
4. Should a package be returned to us undelivered (due to our Independent Delivery Service Company not being able to deliver for reasons outside their control, or the package is not collected from the relevant local depot of the first attempted delivery, or the intended recipient informing the delivery service that the package should be returned to sender), we reserve the right to deduct the cost of return delivery/postage from any refund.
5.Should our Independent Delivery Service Company return packages to us as undelivered and delivery is still required after this a charge will apply, and we will only be able to re-send the package once the customer has agreed to the charge.
6. Should a package sent via Royal Mail fail to be delivered please report it to us by phone on 07843746321 or 0161 9695500 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do all we can to help but please note that as advised by Royal Mail we must allow a period of three weeks from the expected delivery date (and be advised by Royal Mail that the package is irretrievably lost) before any action such as sending a replacement item(s) or cancelling the order and processing a refund can be made.
All orders that we send out with royal mail have a tracking no which we can provide to you if you need more information about the delivery of your products. Simply go to the royal mail websit at ( www.royalmail.com )enter the tracking no and you will get the delivery status of your package. For further information you can call the shop on 0161 9695500 or email email@example.com Once goods ordered have left our premises delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier/parcel delivery company or postal service used. Manchester Fireworks cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods ordered and we will do all that we can to deal promptly and efficiently with any delivery problems our customers report to us so that items ordered are delivered as quickly as possible.
CHANGE OF DELIVERY ADDRESS AFTER DISPATCH OF GOODS
If you need to change the delivery address of an item that has allready been dispatched you need to contact us as soon as possible by telephone on 01619695500 or 07843746321. If your order is being dispatched with royal mail we can not change the delivery address.